90 Day Fiance’ Star Jorge Nava Is Sentenced to Two-and-a-Half Years in Prison on Drug Charges - PooN

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 11, 2018

90 Day Fiance’ Star Jorge Nava Is Sentenced to Two-and-a-Half Years in Prison on Drug Charges

90 Day Fiance’ Star Jorge Nava Is Sentenced to Two-and-a-Half Years in Prison on Drug Charges//





Facing jail time. 90 Day Fiancé star Jorge Nava revealed in a new interview published on Saturday, September 8,//

 that he is headed to prison for two-and-a-half years for allegedly trying to sell 293 pounds of marijuana With the charges against me,//

 I was looking at around 24 years or something like that … some ridiculous number,” the reality star told TMZ in a video clip. //

 “But luckily my lawyer was able to work out a plea agreement and I got the charges dropped//

 and I ended up pleading to a class 4 felony in Arizona. The 28-year-old was arrested in February//

 after he was pulled over for a traffic stop in Arizona and police discovered the marijuana in the trunk of his car. //

 He had previously pleaded guilty to drug trafficking. Still, Nava wasn’t thrilled with his shorter sentence, saying,//

 “I feel like it’s really harsh of a penalty for the crime being … just because it’s marijuana-related //

 and right now it’s going legal in a lot of states, it’s actually medically legal in Arizona. “I just feel like the fact of it, //

 just going to prison over the same stuff that’s legal, is just kind of crazy to me,” he added. The TLC star then switched gears,//

 opening up about his relationship with wife Anfisa Arkhipchenko, who he married after meeting through Facebook.//

 “There’s really nothing wrong in our relationship right now, we’ve been really good these last couple months, I mean, //

 she’s been here supporting me through this whole journey, and she’s gonna be with me throughout this whole process and after that,//

 I really don’t see us splitting up! The couple spoke out about his upcoming sentencing a day before his September 7 trial in a YouTube video//

 “On February 7, I was pulled over with a bunch of stuff in my car,” Nava said. “A bunch of illegal stuff.” He then claimed//

 that the police offer pulled him over while he was driving a rental car for “no reason,” adding, “I feel like there’s a lot of profiling going on.//

 I just feel like if us citizens have to obey the laws, there shouldn’t be anybody else with more authority, you know?//

 Especially police officers. They should be trying to help the community. He went on to explain that he did not give the officer permission//

 to search his car, but that a police canine alerted the officer to the drugs, at which point he was arrested. //

 Nava also admitted to two previous convictions for cultivation of marijuana, which he said ultimately led to his lengthy sentence. //

 “[My lawyer] told me that if I didn’t have any priors I’d most likely get probation time. With regard to his plea deal, Nava told followers, //

 “I feel like is still not fair, but I didn’t want to risk going to prison for a long period of time, so I felt like this was the best option.”//



His wife, meanwhile, has not been getting along so well with some of her other castmates. Her pregnant costar Paola Mayfield, //

who is expecting her first child with husband Russ Mayfield, told Us Weekly in July that she wanted distance from the Russian-born reality star//

 after their explosive fight during the season 3 tell-all, which was the culmination of a long-running feud.//

 Let us know what you think in the comments section below//

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here