My Sisterwife’s Closet So-Called Business Rattles ‘Sister Wives’ Season Premiere - PooN

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 11, 2018

My Sisterwife’s Closet So-Called Business Rattles ‘Sister Wives’ Season Premiere

My Sisterwife’s Closet So-Called Business Rattles ‘Sister Wives’ Season Premiere//


My Sisterwife’s Closet was at the center of the Sister Wives season four premiere of the TLC reality show on Sunday night.//
 As everybody probably already knows, Sister Wives is the story of Kody Brown and his four wives Meri, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn.//

For reasons best known to Brown, he thought it would be a good idea to get famous for having four wives. //
I suppose in honor of the complete crash of the Las Vegas real estate market,//
 they’ve moved from Utah to Vegas so that each so-called sister wife can have her own house.//

In the season premiere of Sister Wives, the focus is placed squarely on their My Sisterwife’s Closet business,//
 which features jewelry about as original as you’d expect from somebody who still thinks polygamy is cool. //
 Outside of Utah and Uganda, I’m going to say that most of the credibility for that lifestyle has been left somewhere back in 600 BC.//
.

According to the Hollywood Life recap of the Sister Wives episode, //
Brown and his wives have to make this business profitable to afford the four houses. I think their chances are slim and none,//
 unless all Utah wants to come out and support their business just to keep them from moving back.//

Trouble is, as the Sister Wives premiere reveals, when they try to hawk their jewelry to the Mormon community in St. George, //
they get the big brush-off. Nobody’s interested in what they’re selling.//

Not their merchandise. And not their reality TV circus freak lifestyle.//

Here’s a key quote from wife Christine: “I’m giving my support if I come to the [business] meetings.//
 If I don’t groan during the meetings and roll my eyes and walk out early, that’s good support.”//

One problem with My Sisterwife’s Closet designs is that they lack heart, originality, and understanding. For instance,//
 as a longtime resident of New Orleans, I’m a little peeved to see that four reality TV stars from Utah//
 feel free to help themselves to the fleur-de-lys in their designs.//

The Sister Wives don’t seem to possess the slightest bit of understanding //
that the fleur-de-lys has become the symbol of the rise of New Orleans from the ruins of Hurricane Katrina. //
It is not just a random symbol of confidence. And there’s another problem. “That has been over done.//
 The fad is over,” as one poster noted on a Facebook page photo showing the My Sisterwife’s Closet fleur-de-lys earrings.//

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here